Dec 26, 2010

Will never forget that kiss

Date : 22nd Dec, 2010
Time : Around 2.30 am

 Chinni was not doing well since a couple of days. Severe cold, cough and repeating fever made to loose charm in her face, but she would still smile and play when ammi and pappa returned home from office. It's been 2 days that N has re-joined office, but Chinni has very little cribs except for not having proper food. After all, cold and fever also contribute to that.

On 22nd, she slept with running nose and little fever at around 11 pm drinking 5 ml of crocin juice (yes, she calls all the tonics as juice). It was 2 am, I woke up to her cry for water. My hand went to console her, kept it on her back and she was burning, had very high fever ? N had already woken and was warming milk. I took Chinni on my lap to make her sleep, she felt a little comfortable.

She closed her eyes for around a minute and woke up suddenly. I was wondering why ? She sat on my lap and kissed me. I was literally amazed, couple of tears dropped too. This is what is called as "Love".

I can never forget that kiss!!!

No comments: