Jul 26, 2010

My first blog

Here is my first blog, after several years of blogging's birth.
What brings me here?
I really don't have a clear picture of what all to blog. But I am sure, i will have lots of thoughts to share. I have been mum since last 30 years, have hardly opened up my mind. This could a platform to open up my thoughts and express my feelings. I wish to continue blogging forever, but who knows my destiny!!! That's the reason I am naming my blogspot as "InSearchDestiny".

I don't know if anybody knows their destiny. I would like to know or the better would be "I would like to create my destiny". Let's see how far can i do it. The success till now is 0% :)
I have just swimmed the downstream, just followed where my fate has taken till now. Have dared to face upstream but have failed miserably. Doesn't matter, I will get more chances in future and I hope I will win some time.

Through this blog I would like to share my experiences in life and my sweet memories with daughter (hoping she will read these one fine day and know what she did in her childhood). Could be there are more to add to the list......better to blog than just list the topic here.

Where am I ?
I am currently in Hong Kong.
With whom am I staying?
My wife, Nanda, and my daughter Iksha. Iksha completed 1 year and 7 months on 23rd.

2 comments:

Gururaj said...

Good start Avi!! I'll be glad to read all the posts...

Keep writing, keep it going...

Avinash THM said...

Better late than never!
Thanks Guru :)