Jul 31, 2010

A View from my Flat

I have been wondering where should I post these pictures ever since moving into this flat. Happened to create this blog before I could post these in Orkut or Facebook. And here I publish the pictures clicked from my bedroom.

Hong Kong is known for skyscrapers. Every building competes with another. One such is the ICC, where I work. Its the 4th tallest in the world, as far as I know. Another tallest is the IFC. You can see batman jumping  off the IFC in the movie The Dark Knight.

My flat is also located in a tall residential building and there are 60 floors in it. My flat is on 43rd floor. If you are lucky, you could get a Airport view flat. I wasn't, got a Mountain view flat. 

Here are couple of pics from my flat.

The zoom view

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and there were lot of clouds hovering just above the mountains. It was a good moment to capture clouds brushing the mountains. This view is very typical here. This isn't a great shot but a great view. 

A far view of the mountain

The Airport view could be amazing, I am just imagining now, with planes taking off above the sea and small mountains in the back drop. Spectacular isn't it? Will definitely take a snap and surely post it.

No comments: