Jul 4, 2011

I regret

I regret:

Not being a Chess grandmaster.
Not being a karate kid.
Not have spent enough time with my grandparents.
Loosing the painter in me, yes I had good drawing skills.
Spending those childhood days as a silent kid rather being naughty.
Not grabing the first onsite opportunity when I had just around 2 years of experience.
Missing out to be a photographer.
For travelling so less. I should mention the quote "Life is a book, If you haven't travelled you haven't read many of its pages".
Haven't visited the most amazing in India atleast like the Taj Mahal and other monuments, Rajasthan as in desert, Kashmir as in Himalayas, Simla as in Snnowy mountains, any Wild forest.
For have skipped learning swiming. I have it in my "Every year, learn an art" list.
Not being with N on the day of Chinni's delivery.
Not taking my parents to a foreign location.
Not been able to make Chinni sleep till now.

These are the ones which I should have done till now. May be there could be couple more, but not more than that. A few can be fullfilled, but a lot more can't be, for the time has passed.

No comments: