Feb 7, 2013

Saturday Morning Questionnaire

My little princess wakes me on a Saturday morning at 8 am saying "sun is shining, wake up". There is no other go, I just had to wake up and start having a conversation with her. Or it has to be N who has to start playing with her.

So the last Saturday, she woke me up with her dialogue. And the conversation started. I don't know why it started, but she just popped up a question and it went something like this

ಚಿನ್ನಿ : ಕಿವಿ ವೊಳಗೆ ಏನು ಇದೆ ?
ಪಪ್ಪಾ : ಕಿವಿ ವಳಗೆ "ear drum" ಇದೆ
ಚಿನ್ನಿ : "drum" ಯಾರು ಬಾರಿಸುತಾರೆ

Translated version
Chinni: What is inside ear ?
Pappa: There is ear drum
Chinni: Who beats ear drum?

I just couldn't stop myself laughing.
The questions didn't stop. I don't know how these kids get such questions. They think out of the box and I don't even do it at my office. If I start thinking like that and put some thoughts at work, in no time I will become architect.

ಚಿನ್ನಿ : ಕಣ್ಣು ವೊಳಗೆ ಏನು ಇದೆ  ?
ಪಪ್ಪಾ : ರೇಟಿನ ಇದೆ
ಚಿನ್ನಿ: ಚರ್ಮಾ ತೋರಿಸಿ , ಇದರ ವೊಳಗೆ ಏನು ಇದೆ ?
ಪಪ್ಪಾ : "bone" ಇದೆ

And a lot more questions, which I forgot before penning it down here :(. Too bad I am.

No comments: