Feb 17, 2013

Bheemeshwari Outing

Will remember this outing basically for the adventure I did, Zip-Line.

Zip-Line is hanging on to a rope and dropping down, with all the safety measures in place, since I am a citizen and not a commando :)

So, first I had a climb up a tree and then slide down by a swaying rope around 40 feet above the ground. I saw all my colleagues doing it and claiming it to be easy. Me too felt the same. I just agreed and climbed up the tree.

As soon I reached the top, I was totally surprised by the depth and literally got scared. Told this instructor that I am not going to do it. He tried to convince me but failed. Then he tried to blackmail me saying I can't get down until the remaining have finished. I just stepped back and kept staring at the depth, while one  of my colleagues slide through the rope. I could some how gather courage and agreed.

And I did it. The first 2 seconds before start were scary, but once I started sliding everything was fine. I enjoyed it.

I am really trying life, out of my comfort zone.


No comments: