Dec 16, 2011

The year that has gone by 2011

A lot of ups and downs this year, had never experienced so much of it for the entire life. But the curve is just moving upwards and no signs of moving downwards as the year is ending.

Well 2011 has been a lot of experience on professional and personal front. I don't like too many changes but its unavoidable for time being. Hoping to have a linear curve for the next year.

But, wish I had spent atleast a year in Hong Kong. I will miss that for my life time. Gone is gone, I don't like to live neither in past nor in future. I like to LIVE TODAY, who knows what's in there for me tomorrow.

One thing always bothers me when emptying my pocket, Chinni. How much do I save for her? Her nursery admission costed me a whooping 50K (there are schools which charge even 90K). My education till graduation hasn't been so much, it was definitely below 50K. I can't imagine what a rainy day would be like now, how much do I save? how much do I save? how much do I save? The question pings me very often.

Should this change my definition, apart from saving for Chinni, I will live today? It can't be such a straight forward decision. Probably I need to analyze more on situation basis rather than a hard core rule.

Hence this makes to take a decision. What decision? I will update this post very soon.

Update : Well, my thought was to buy Honda CBR250 for my self

Honda CBR 250R

 But after a lot of consideration, my thoughts are swinging either way, buy or not to buy. Probably, I will postpone it for some time. I did go for a test drive and I liked it as much I had like i10 when I looked it the first time. 

Decisions if taken should be executed as soon as possible. Holding it is a very bad idea, its gonna take its course.


No comments: