May 8, 2012

Chinni's Complaint

Here is the situation - Chinni avoids having dinner. N is well behind Chinni to feed her. So finally they compromise to go downstairs and have dinner beside swimming pool. Chinni drags me as well saying "nannge pappa beku" meaning "I want dad also to come with me". This change as come recently, she pulls me every now and then when N forces her to do something in which she is not interested.

So we go downstairs, sit beside swimming pool. Chinni starts having dinner as if N has swirled the magical stick. Chinni is chewing food and something is running in her mind. I was just sitting enjoying the full moon who had just woken up colored in orange. 

Chinni utters - 
Chinni: Pappa, ma'm didn't give me colors to paint
Me: Is it? ok, I will call up ma'm and ask her to give you colors
Chinni: No no, I will call ma'm

She lifts her left palm, as if its phone and dials numbers using her right hand. She speaks
Chinni: Ma'm give me colors tomorrow to paint.
Ma'm on the other side (this is Chinni's imagination): No
Chinni: You won't give? I will tell pappa. (And then tells me)
Pappa: Ask her to give you colors to paint.
Chinni: Ma'm give me colors to paint.
Ma'm: ok
Chinni: ok? ok!. Bye

She disconnects the phone and continues chewing!!!

No comments: