Dec 8, 2013

Iksha's first stage performance

I was totally taken by surprise, amazed and was on cloud nine after Chinni's performance. I never knew she danced so well, it was splendid performance. 

I felt it was the best performance of the carnival, you can argue that I am biased but "No".



Chinni and group performed on three songs. Uploading all of them.



All the performance was captured using my mobile. I had taken sister's camera, but the battery went down suddenly. Hoping that I will get the footage from the professional recording.



The event was organized by the play group that she regularly goes after school. We had no clue on what all songs she is supposed to perform.

Frankly speaking, my eyes were all tears when she was dancing. She was fulfilling my 8 years old dream (the is dream still alive). Ever since I watched my first company colleagues danced at annual day function, my legs have been eager to shake. Have got a few opportunities although I am satisfied. But Chinni's dance was a cool breeze.

I have one more dream......want dance with my daughter :)

No comments: