Apr 5, 2015

Getting out of comfort lifestyle

Life is blissful when you get into comfort mode.

Define Comfort mode : I would define it as leading a managed life. Live as the life passes by. Don't ask for more. Don't think of spending extravaganza. Planning a trip could mean saving for couple of months. Unexpected expenses would rip you apart. And a lot many things, but still don't bother, just manage.

I was in comfort mode for probably 2 years now. Once I decided to step out of it, feels like the whole earth's responsibility is on my shoulder, seriously!!! But yeah, I have stepped out and walked a couple of kilometres now. I need to keep going. 

Comfort zone as in profession, lazy lifestyle, contribute to society etc etc. I haven't looked into contributing to society yet, but will soon do. And managing my own interest (chess, cycling, marathons) along with excelling in profession is quite a uphill task. 

I should have stepped out of comfort zone at least 3 to 4 years back. As always, I take time to realise. It takes it own course.

No comments: