Jan 10, 2011

Joy of giving

This was a unique feeling and experience throughout till date of my life. Have never felt such a joy, happiness and ecstasy before.

Saturday, a day where you begin planning to finish up all the pending work of the past week. As usual, Chinni is sitting on my lap and not allowing me to go anywhere. Well, even I wasn't so enthusiastic. But I had to atleast drop my credit card check to avoid penalties. Tried to escape from Chinni's eyes, but got caught in fraction of a second and she started crying.

Having no other option, took her along with me. We dropped the check. There was a fruit shop just in front, so felt let me grab something for her. Here is the conversation -

ನಾನು: ಚಿನ್ನಿ, ಏನು ಬೇಕು ? apple ಬೇಕಾ?

ಚಿನ್ನಿ: ಹ್ಞೂ

ನಾನು: ಅರ್ಧಾ ಕಿಲೋ apple ಕೊಡಪ್ಪ. ಮತ್ತೆ ಏನು ಬೇಕು? orange ಬೇಕಾ ?

ಚಿನ್ನಿ: ಬ್ಯಾಡಾ, ಯಾಪು, ಚೊಲೊ ಇಲ್ಲ.

ನಾನು: ಅಯ್ಯೋ ದೇವರೇ ????
ಚಿನ್ನಿ: strawberry ಬೇಕು !!!
ನಾನು: strawberry ಏಲ್ಲಿ ?
ಚಿನ್ನಿ: ಅಲ್ಲಿ!!!
ನಾನು: ಓ ಓ ಓ . ಸರೀ, ಒಂದು ಬಾಕ್ಸ್ ಕೊಡಪ್ಪ
ಚಿನ್ನಿ: uuuummmmaaaa , (ಒಂದು ಮುತ್ತು ಕೊಟ್ಳು)

Even N had not kissed me for gifting her an expensive watch!!!
Conclusion: Small things, make you happy, share your joy.

No comments: