Apr 20, 2012

What did you do when you are in lift and power went off ?

Chinni was in the elevator along with the play school maid. The power went off. When N told me this, my immediate question was "Chinni cried loud?". What else would I expect from a 3 years old kid! Well my imagination was totally wrong. I was thinking like an adult, if only I had thought a child's perspective I would have asked a better question.

But then what did Chinni do? She asked the maid "Charge mugita?", "Current hoyta?" (translating in English "Charge finished?", "Power gone?"). Only me an N could relate to her reaction and questions and obviously were surprised. She has a brilliant sense of applying thoughts. This is not the first time, there have been several such occasions.

Normally when Chinni has watched too much of movies, videos on laptop we some how manage to switch it off without her knowledge and say "Charge mugitu!" and she quitely accepts it. She applied the same engineering to the lift and asked "Charge mugita?". Similarly, when power goes off tv shuts down automatically. NextGen kids are very very smart.

No comments: