Apr 10, 2012

Workout - nothing makes me feel so good

I started exercises once again, after a very long long time. One of my colleague says "the pleasure after the workout is much better than after drinking alcohol". Well, I don't know how it feels after drinking alcohol, but definitely I would go by his experience. Nothing makes me feel so much good, now.

I was addicted to gym during MCA days, the university had one. But could not continue after coming out of college. Tried couple of times later, but failed miserably. This time there is nothing stopping me and I have a very strong mindset to reduce my weight and tummy. Hoping that i will achieve this goal, will plan for more in months to come.

My aim is the next year Marathon organized by TCS. Want to run the complete 10 kms, within appreciable time limit.

No comments: