Sep 14, 2012

Habits

I have never been addicted to bad habits, there are couple, but they can't really be termed as "bad". Lately, I am getting an urge to try smoking or alcohol.

Smoking is too bad as it sticks to me throughout the day. My hands will smell, my dress will stink and my breath will also exhibit that I smoke. May be Chinni might say "chennagilla" when she comes near to me. The effects are too much. I know, people don't think of all these when they start, but that's the difference between "people" and me. Probably they might have started without an intention of getting addicted, whereas my case is to get addicted. 

In fact, I myself don't like the smell of cigarette smoke. May be it's different when you are an active smoker than passive. Let me try once!

Alcohol, it could be a dangerous addiction. I know stories who have spoiled their entire life before realizing. The problem with me is, I get addicted very soon and might not come out of it. Hence I am not sure if alcohol is a good option. Who is going to drive me home when I am drunk ? lol. Mom has never liked people who drink or smoke. She has strict warnings "don't meet me when you are drunk or after smoke". And if I drink or smoke purposely, can't imagine her reaction.

Not quite getting what should i get addicted to. I want to try something "BAD".

No comments: