Sep 20, 2012

Home Sweet Home

I was wondering where should i capture this memory and milestone of my life, didn't actually wanted to post on social networking site. Blogger is also open to public, but very limited people visit my blog. Hence updating it here.

We bought a flat in Jan this year. It was definitely stepping towards peace of mind from rented house, its owner and shifting often. And more over I can say "I own a property". To be frank, the initial investment came from borrowing from Dad and relatives. We hardly had the amount required for down payment. But slowly i have started to repay the loan, well I can't repay the help anyways.

Even though we bought in Jan, we got to move only in March (or was it April, I forgot already) end. Had to fight a lot with the carpenter to finish it soon. Lot of work was pending even after we moved in. Could not invite friends or relatives for quite some time. But finally we did invite relatives, it was a good get together. We had invited friends too, later.

Here are some picks

One part of the hall

The other part of the hall

What do you say?

TV Unit

Pooja mandir - not able to make this pic straight

  
The Kitchen

Again the Kitchen
There are bedrooms, just keeping them private ;)
Now office is lot more near to both of us. Just that I am not able to use the swimming pool in the apartment, don't regret anything else.

No comments: