Oct 15, 2010

3 hours to travel 25 kms

It was another rain havoc in Bangalore yesterday. I have experienced the heavy rains in the last 7 years, but had never suffered due to it. The day finally arrived.

I started from office around 6 pm. At 7pm, I was just 1 km away from the office, was giving a second thought to go back, swipe and start again, atleast it would have increased my login time. Well, I couldn't do that as well, was so badly sandwiched in traffic.

I reached home a few mintues past 9 pm.

Had dinner, checked a few mails and slept. Chinni was feeling too sleepy at 10, couldn't even play with her. Got up at 6.30 am, had bath, dressed up and started back to office. Damn, Bangalore life sucks!!!

Message of the blog: Stay close to office, preferably within 5 kms radius

No comments: