Oct 18, 2010

There is something missing in me

I feel this very often now-a-days, its when Chinni gets out of control, when I can't explain her what to do and what not, when Chinni goes and bangs her head to anything, may be sofa, bed, wall or even a cupboard, since pappa doesn't listen to her request, when Chinni gets adamant on chocky or doesn't want to eat food. I am simply not able to handle the situation properly. 

There is something missing in me because I am not able convey the good and bad message to Chinni. Or she is not in a stage to accept the good or bad thoughts ? Whatever it is, I am worried a lot.

Yday evening myself and N visited a play home thinking that Chinni can now spend some time in a play home a few hours in a day. To our surprise the lady has a PUG at her play home. Chinni was so excited, she said "bow bow" more number of times than the dog itself barked. After spending a good half an hour, Chinni was reluctant to come with me!!! She wanted to stay back and play. I failed to convey "its not the time, we will come tomorrow morning". There is something missing in me.

Today, the clock ticked 12.45 pm and I still at home. Wanted to quickly eat something and head off to office. But Chinni was happy jumping over me, because she had not seen me since morning. She started pulling me towards bedroom and show her favorite rhymes in laptop. I politely, calmly explained her "pappa needs to go to aassis, you go and watch". She got angry and banged herself to the cupboard in dining room. She has a swollen forehead now (nothing worrysome, but still ......). I again failed to convey a message. There is really something missing in me.

No comments: