Oct 14, 2010

Desperate

Hong Kong was a good place for Chinni to play and enjoy. She had enough open space to walk, jump and run. She finds all sorts of restrictions in Bangalore. I can see her desperateness to go out and play. She is definitely not enjoying the stay in Bangalore, but my dear Chinni "you got to adjust this from now, this is your home town and you might have to live here for a very long long duration".

She has been desperate from day 1 to go out for a walk in the evening. Her one hand is always pointed to the door, which communicates to the outer world.

I, myself, don't like restrictions neither I would like to pose them on Chinni, not at this age atleast. But they are inevitable. No playgrounds near my home, rainy season, too much traffic and ammi & pappa are too much occupied right now to take her out.

The coming days are going to be harder for her, since N has to join back. I am little worried as to how will I cope with the situation, rather how will Chinni cope with the situation. Because, it is Chinni who will have to wait from morning till evening to play with her ammi and pappa.

I am thinking of sending her to a play home, where she can spend some time with her aged people. Is it the right age ? Am I thinking the right way ? Definitely this age of Chinni is very difficult handle.

No comments: