Sep 20, 2010

Who can pull my beard ?

Well, every body knows the story of "Who can pull my beard ?" of Krishnadevaraya and Tenali Ramakrishna. It had to be none other than the king's child itself. 

Here is the new version of the story. Who can sleep in between me and N ? None other than Chinni !!! Unless and until another chinni arrives. No, its not a hint.

She likes to sleep in between us. If at all she is made to sleep beside wall, she definitely jumps and occupies her favorite spot. The bad thing about this spot is, she pushes both of us on her either side and captures a huge space, leaving very little for both of us to sleep comfortably. In the morning, either me or N have a back ache.

Yesterday night, I tried a trick. I shifted her to the wall side, after she has slept. There was a smile on my face and slept happily. 

Suddenly, I felt somebody is holding my hand, turned around to see Chinni hopping over me and wants to occupy her favorite position again, Oh god !!!. I just pretended to sleep, she didn't care. Calmly crossed me and squeezed herself in between us. I had no option other than shifting myself to the corner, near wall. Looked into my phone, it was 4.30 am.

I have a back ache today :(

No comments: