Sep 14, 2010

Aassis

A month ago, Morning around 8.45, dressed up, picking up my bag with lunch box in it and Chinni gives a sad tone sounding like "where are you going ?, I will also come with you !".

Present , Morning around 8.45, dressed up, picking up my bag with lunch box in it and Chinni waves her hand saying "byeeee" after throwing away couple of flying kisses. Ask her where is pappa going ? she promptly replies "Aassis"!

For those who still can't guess what Aassis is - its "Office".

Well, that's not all. The reluctant bye is always there. It all depends on her mood. Along with flying kisses I would get kisses on my cheeks if her mood is absolutely fine. Else I will get a crying send off. My legs disobey moving forward listening to her cry, though it doesn't last more than a minute.

And if pappa is not in viewing distance any time during the weekend, where is he ? aassis! Aassis is Chinni's favorite place for pappa.

In the evening, the door bell rings and I can hear Chinni running (her leg chains tell me) to door yelling "pappa .... pappa".

Message of the blog: Pappa loves you a lot honey, no matter how much you love, kiss, irritate, hate or annoy.

No comments: