Sep 20, 2010

My new car Nissan 370Z

Yeah, I got a new car, Nissan 370Z. Have a look



The on road price is $199 :)

Toysrus is one just amazing place for toys. I am not promoting it, but recommending a visit if you are in HK. It unleashes the kid within you. 

Chinni couldn't control herself at all, neither did I control myself. She grabbed toys at every section, leaving behind the ones she had picked from the previous section. Chinni had smiles and smiles and smiles for an hour. Every interesting toy she found, was brought to my attention by pointing her finger at it and asking me to buy. Wish I could buy everything she wanted. Not that I can't buy, but she throws it away within no time. That's how children are. So I had to be a little careful and choosy.

She was so hungry after we came out of the store, that she barged everything handed over. Neither did she realize she was hungry nor did we realize she might be hungry, inside the store.

There are toys for children at every age. If there is a kid inside you, there is one for you too. This beauty, Nissan 370Z grabbed my attention in spite of several Audi, Merc and Toyota models. And it has remote too. I told N that I am not giving it to Chinni :)

Message of the blog: Bring out the kid within you and let it enjoy.

1 comment:

Lakshmi Rajagopal - Bhat said...

is it a toy car or real one??? I cant understand cos u start off with toys r us after that photo of the car !!