Sep 13, 2010

Annoyed

Chinni annoyed a lot over the weekend (or was she annoyed of us ?) Both of us were kind of fed up with her requests and demands. There were requests which turned into demands, when not fulfilled.

It all started in the evening and Chinni slept crying, ending the day tragically.  Don't know how to manage her some times, be it either playing with her, meeting her demands or consoling her when she is crying. Things go out of control as she starts crying and drastically refuses to listen anything.

What do I do when she throws away my mobile ? kiss her, embrace her with love, scold her, convince her not to repeat, tell her its wrong or slap her ? Believe me, I have tried every possible way I know of, except slapping, which I never wish to do even by mistake. But she never tends to listen whatsoever. Little does she understand that what she is doing is wrong.

But why does she throw mobile ? There are several reasons behind this act. It could be out of anger, when she is too much excited or when the mobile is just lying on sofa where she wants to sit.

Well, poor mobiles (mine and N's) have suffered a lot and still serving their purpose. General there are 3 pieces when thrown - the whole mobile which is glued by screws (I thank the person who invented the screw, else I was screwed), the back panel and the battery.

This time it was not mobile which flung out of her hand, it was the TV remote. It also split in 3 pieces, the whole remote as one part, the batteries and the back panel. The batteries caught her eyes and that was it. She started finding all devices which could possibly have batteries in it. She brought AC remote and asked me to remove the back panel. My mobile was another victim. I don't how does she guess, simply amazed and puzzled.

I simply refused to remove the battery from mobile and hell broke down. She kept crying intermittently until she caught deep sleep.

No comments: