Jan 7, 2014

Another year 2014 arrives

Wishing myself a new year, so selfish ??? Not really, I want to wish myself so that I can be my best and the advantages reach my family, friends and foes.

2013 hasn't been a good one. Nothing much happened to write a whole post about. Comparing to 2012, which was such a high point in my life, its been very low. All the health issues, professional draw backs and its effects, not executing the resolution all adds upto the dull year.

1. I did participate in a marathon, 
2. Started learning swimming, which was the year's resolution.
3. Managing finance was a difficult part.
4. 2 trips Ooty and Goa
5. Chinni's dance performance, that was such an astonishing, surprising, delightful event.
6. Pintu's arrival, he has been such a darling and the affection he shares with both N and me.

Those were a few memorable moments last year.

No comments: