Apr 9, 2011

The 4th Anniversary

Exactly 4 years back, around the same time, I had tied the knot to start off a journey with N hoping to fulfill each others dreams by crossing all the hurdles. The journey had started a bit early than that unofficially!

Well, we have crossed a lot of hurdles and they seem to be endless at this point of time.Its not only us, every one goes through similar phase, if not same. The difference would be the support you get from your near and dear ones.

Yesterday, as I asked "Which is your best day in these 4 years?" to N, the reply matched with my thoughts and its so true. "Birthday of Chinni". None other than Chinni's entry into our life was the best day. We both cherish it for the rest of our life and why not ? the happiness we got from Chinni was/is immense and priceless.

I remember the days when she was around 8 months and N had rejoined her job, Chinni used to wait for us at the door step. The picture of her smile and eagerness to embrace she had looking at us is imprinted permanently in my heart. It hasn't changed at all even after she has grown 2 years old. She still waits for us, jumps and hug us when we return from office. That one hug makes me forget all the worries, sadness and washes away the tiredness. Some times I will be smiling all by myself thinking of her act, while traveling in bus to office and back home.

Hoping and wishing for even better years in the future. Happy Anniversary N.

No comments: