Apr 17, 2011

Pappa, go to bed. Its time to sleep!

Now I am on the other side of the table. Till now, I have been guiding Chinni to go to bed, telling her its time to sleep. And she has reluctantly obeyed many times. But things have changed now completely and the situation is quite the reverse.

I hardly get time to spend time with my laptop. So my usual plan is to get hold of it when Chinni goes to bed. She starts searching immediately when I am not beside her. So the "search pappa mission" starts immediately. and ultimately she finds me with laptop in the living room. I am taken by surprise "Chinni you haven't slept yet ?". She just orders me to close the laptop and come to bed.

I don't dare ignore her words else my laptop is killed within the next minute, alas, I can't do the same with her. So I politely shut it down and carried Chinni to bed. She smiles :)

No comments: