Apr 18, 2011

Dancing is fine, but making others dance?

Dancing has been one thing which has attracted me off late. I used to enjoy it just by watching our stars dance on screen, though never felt like dancing. 

One big advantage of being a software engineer is you get to attend parties and dance. And this bug has bitten me too, I too want to dance. Willingness to dance and don't know how to shake legs is like a paralyzed person willing to walk, a guy doesn't know how to swim and want to get into water and a small boy holding a bicycle and doesn't know how to peddle it. I am absolutely in the same position of all of them above. 

Enough of me, this post is not about me, its about Chinni. Well, she knows couple of steps already and enjoys doing them. No prizes for guessing, the tunes are non other than her favorite rhymes. That's not all. She wants even us to dance along with her. Oh My God, this is what I had wished for. What else can I ask?

Chinni is right now in Dharwar with her grand parents, N's parents. Guess what, she made her grand parents dance too. Got to here that Chinni's grand father was dancing in full josh. That particular moment, they might have been on cloud nine.I missed it.

It's true, children are the happiest moments of our life, no denial even a fraction of a percentage. One more wish, I want to dance with my cutie with proper steps!

No comments: