Aug 16, 2011

A new column, Chess

These days I have been tending to do something more than the normal routine of home and office. Life becomes such a boring thing when there is nothing more than work, I am not a workaholic, please spare me to live my life. I have always thought livelihood should be earned from what I like to do, where my interest lies, what makes me happy etc etc philosophy, but it really didn't work that way. I could not capitalize on the interest and skill on Chess.

If I were not a software engineer, wish I wasn't, I would have definitely been another Indian Grandmaster. 

So I have decided to a add a new column to my blogs on Chess. You can find loads of books on Chess, they can be much better than what I am going to chalk out here, but my instincts are not going to stop.

Very soon I will drag your attention towards chess, watch out this space :)

No comments: