Mar 3, 2011

Pappaaa.......

Most of my posts are some how related to the topic "sleep" when it comes to discussing Chinni. This one is no different.

On a week day, N will be very desperate to make Chinni sleep asap and get some good sleep for herself. Alas, its has been a dream which is going to still remain as a dream for couple more years.

11.30 pm, the other day, N had already struggled for more than 30 minutes to make her sleep. All the tricks were done. I finished watching World Cup match, thought both are fast asleep so let me not disturb them. Entered our bedroom with utmost care without even making a hush, occupied a very little space left over for me and slept quietly.

Not even 30 seconds had passed, a feeble voice speaks........pappaaaa? And I find N is snoring.

No comments: