Mar 31, 2011

Chocolates and Ice Cream

Can you live without Chocolates and Ice Cream ? May be Yes, but the answer is definitely No for Chinni.

She tasted chocolate when she was around 1 year old, there has been no looking back since then. I have only one snap depicting her craziness for chocolates Here it is


This was when she was 1.5 years old. She has tasted varieties of chocolates from around the world and that too at an early age. Not everybody gets such a chance, only this generation does.

Couple of days back when I returned from office she insisted for a walk. For a moment I thought "let me take her out for some time, since she is bored at home". Her intentions were pretty clear and clever. As soon as we stepped on road she started guiding me the path. I understood her intentions within no seconds, but I was curious to know how will she execute it. The path to the store where she can get chocolate is clearly imprinted in her mind. She took directly to the store without any confusion. And I was amazed as usual.

I didn't have any other option than getting a couple of chocolates. She was more than happy when I bought her cadbury's dairy milk and popins and said enough which pleased me more than anything else.

Her grandpa gets orders everyday when he is going for a evening walk, either he has to get chocolates or ice cream. That's not all. When he returns, she his both hands to verify if her demands have been met. None the less, her mom too get orders when she is going to office, in case Chinni is awake early.

The chocolate commercial ads are her favorite ones. She watches carefully without blinking her tiny winy eyes for a milisecond.

And here is the latest snap of Chinni enjoying ice cream.

No comments: