Aug 15, 2010

Moments

This blog is for myself. Just want to capture and remember the moments I have lived.

The Happiest Moment
There wasn't one, but the moments when I returned home from office and Chinni was waiting for me to pick her up were the most happiest moments. And now when she iterates the word "pappa" are the happiest moments.

Sorrow Moment
This was when my family was shifting from Bijapur to Banhatti in the year 1994. I was so much attached to my neighborhood friends, tears dropped from my eyes and my friend's eyes. We "statue"d each other at the same moment.

Successful Moment
It was when I was offered my first job. I was asked "Are do you talk less or nervous?" at the end of technical interview and my answer was "Both, I talk less and now a bit nervous!!!". Even then had cleared me!

Winning Moment
Academically, I haven't fared neither too good nor too bad. Exceptional case was MCA 2nd sem, I stood first. That was really a winning moment for me. Don't ask me the results of remaining semesters ;)

Loosing Moment
Got a chance to lead my college chess team, in the year 1999-2000, at the Inter-College Competition held at Dandeli. It was in the month of December, accommodation provided was a hostel, which didn't have hot water facility. We used to have cold water bath at 6 am and attend competition at 7 am. Dandeli was kind of surrounded by forest and winter would be cold, damn cold!!! I had played very well throughout the tournament, but lost the last match with a minnow. Out of around 120 players, my rank was 9th, which could have been 6th if had won the last match. The last match was a loosing moment and I will never forget it.

Scared Moment
It was prelims in 10th and around 20 of 24 failed in English, I was one among 20. I didn't know how to inform this to my Dad. I was very scared. I had to get the signature and return the marks card.  He normally used to take a small nap after lunch. I kept the marks card under Dad's pillow. Dad talked to me so calmly in the evening, asked what was the reason of failure and explained me how important was the final exam. He gave the marks and it was signed already!!! 

Hate myself moments
There have been several such occasions. One of which is when I scolded and hit Chinni a bit hard recently. The evil face of Avinash showed up. Also when I didn't clear interviews during my first job search.

Love myself moments
Hahahaaa......this has never happened

Shy Moments
Shy is one of my built-in feature. Always felt shy and scared when it came to talking to girls. This prevailed in me for a very long long time. Now I don't feel shy but certainly hesitate at the first instance.

Embarrassing Moment
Primary school was were I had a reputation of a good boy with most of the teachers in the school. Many students had copied in a monthly test and the Headmistress came to know about this. She came to  my class and asked who were those. Many stood up along with me. We all were also asked to confess in front of the whole school after the morning prayer, standing on the stage!!! After the confession all my teachers came to me and asked "WHY?". That was the most embarrassing moment.

Cheating Moment
Aaah!!! This one is more embarrassing to blog. I have always been in the category "you can get very good marks, if put a little effort". And I never had put in that effort, which resulted in failing in monthly test conducted in 9th std. I used to modify the marks, make it pass with decent score and get it signed by Mom (Dad was in another town for some period). Again edit the marks card to the original score, submit to the class teacher. Nobody got to know this, until now. It was all because I wanted to escape from Mom's scolding. Any Mom would scold looking at such score!!!

Cherishing Moments
The moments spent with Nanda before marriage.

Mixed, Happy and Sad Moment
My marriage was such a moment which falls in this category. Everybody were not happy and everybody were not sad. This reflected my mood during my marriage. Marriage should be the most memorable moment of one's life, mine is too, but for wrong reasons.

People I love the most
Mom, Dad and Naina and Nanda and Chinni. No order followed !!! There are others whom I love very much like my Mom's sisters.

People who love me the most
I think this list is very similar to the previous one. Chinni because, she says "pappa" every morning even if I have scolded her previous day!!!

My wishlist (as of today)
Wish I was an Astronomer or a Chess Grand master
iPhone (now it is within my reach, but still can't buy)
Own a helicopter
Trip to Mauritius (this has been ever since long)
Always wanted to take my parents to a foreign destination
........

Crush Moment
The first time I saw Rani Mukherji smile.

Best Compliment
It was Nanda's grandmother who said "ಚಿನ್ನಿಗೆ  ದ್ರಿಷ್ಟಿ ತಗಿಬೇಕೋ ನಿಮಗೆ ದ್ರಿಷ್ಟಿ ತಗಿಬೇಕೋ ಗೊತ್ತಾಗಂಗಿಲ್ಲ"

Would like to reborn as and Why?
Myself. I had failed to reason the answer during a competition in MCA. I haven't achieved anything being "Avinash". Definitely would like to reborn as the same "Avinash" and achieve something and be identified.

No comments: