Aug 16, 2010

Pappa cheats Chinni

It was Sunday afternoon and what would anybody do? zzzzzzz! Even I was feeling sleepy, but only one thing kept me awake, Chinni!!!

What was Chinni doing? Playing with stuff that she could grab from the wardrobe. Not only that, she used to pull me to the wardrobe, ask me to pick her and pull things which were not within her reach. This continued for a long long time, that my sleep swept away. I decently obeyed her and took her to the wardrobe at least 8-10 times, just to avoid her scream.

Evening around 6 pm, we went for a walk and returned around 8 pm. Not yet I had completed watching a song from Lagaan on Sony, Chinni came to me again and started pulling me towards the wardrobe. I was fed up, can't even make her understand what to do and what not.

I obeyed her twice and gave her couple of jewelery (fake ones) boxes to play with. I knew the next request was coming soon. Went inside the room quickly, before her next request came, cleared the wardrobe (the section where she was picking all the stuff) and shifted them to another room.

Then came Chinni running to me and pulled me to the wardrobe. Asked me to pick her and is shocked to see the section. The section is totally empty. She got confused, her face was filled with sorrow within no time and it matched a perfect sad smiley. She didn't know what to ask and was about to weep.  I was laughing  at her and she looked perplexed at me

Pappa had cheated Chinni.

No comments: